MGA Tumbling Confidence Class
[Session 1 - Begins 08/15]
Calling all MGA Cheerleaders & Tumblers ages 10 and up!
Are you ready to take your tumbling skills to new heights? 🤸♀️ What if you had an exact plan to ensure every rep in the gym was moving you closer to your goals? 💪 You can! Introducing the 8-Week Tumbling Confidence Class by Mandy Patterson Coaching, exclusively open to MGA Athletes ages 10 and up!
This program is for you if:
1. You are a cheerleader at any skill level who is investing in physical training and wants to overcome and avoid mental hurdles and excel in their tumbling skills. If you are ALL-IN on cheerleading and want to achieve success long-term in the sport, THIS IS FOR YOU!
2. You want to build self-confidence and boost your belief in your abilities. This class will empower you to approach tumbling challenges with a positive mindset and unwavering self-assurance.
3. You are a competitive cheerleader who knows the importance of performing well under pressure and wants to strengthen mental resilience so they can take their practice game to competition consistently.
4. You lack trust in yourself and tend to rely on a certain mat or coach to throw your skills. This class will help you take control of your skills so you can perform them on-demand and make every practice count.
5. You have been pushing hard towards some big goals and are ready to go faster and enjoy the process more!
If this is you, I am so glad you are here!
The Tumbling Confidence Class will help you elevate your tumbling performance, build mental resilience, and develop the confidence needed to shine on the mat and beyond.
In this program, you will learn:
1. How to set goals in a way that is motivating and exciting, instead of fear-inducing and pressure-filled
2. How to think about your skills in a helpful way without overthinking. You will learn how to recognize and eliminate distractions so you can focus on what matters
3. How to be confident in yourself and your skills consistently, without all of the rollercoaster emotions
4. How to build trust in yourself so you are not confined to a specific mat or coach to perform your skills
5. How to overcome and avoid mental blocks, performance challenges, and setbacks to you can continue to push forward and see growth in your skills, and
MOST IMPORTANTLY, you will learn how to prepare your mind for success which is ESSENTIAL for reaching the level of performance you know you are capable of!
CONFIDENCE, TRUST, AND FOCUS ARE SKILLS THAT MUST BE PRACTICED TO MASTER… Mental Skills Training is the key to unlocking your full tumbling potential and accessing your technique, strength, and practice when it counts most!
The Tumbling Confidence Class is an 8-week virtual, group coaching program designed to complement the physical training cheerleaders receive in the gym so they can achieve their skills faster, with more confidence, while enjoying the process. They will gain access to personalized tactical tools and strategies, equipping them to enhance their mental preparedness before, during, and after practice. Led by our expert Mental Performance Coach, Mandy Patterson, who has personally experienced the power of mental skills training in her competitive cheerleading career, the class offers mindset strategies to build well-rounded and confident athletes.
Class Duration: 8 Weeks
Starting Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Class Format: Virtual Sessions (conducted via Zoom)
Class Schedule: Tuesdays at 5PM (recordings will be made available for missed sessions)
Class Duration: 45 minutes per session
To enroll in the Tumbling Confidence Class, complete the registration form [by clicking here]. Spots are limited so reserve yours now! You work too hard to allow your mindset to get in the way of the results you desire! Don’t miss this opportunity to take your tumbling skills and mental game to new heights with the Tumbling Confidence Class! 🤸♂️🌟
Payment Options8- Week Virtual Class Taught Weekly on Tuesdays at 5PM EST for 45 Minutes VIA Zoom
45 MINUTE WEEKLY CLASS TAUGHT BY AN EXPERT MENTAL PERFORMANCE COACH
ACTION GUIDES TO APPLY CONCEPTS TO PRACTICE BETWEEN CLASSES
TACTICAL STRATEGIES TO ENHANCE YOUR PHYSICAL TRAINING