This 3-month private coaching program is specifically designed for athletes who are ready to break through their fears and get back to thriving in the sport they love!
If you are looking to finally see progress in your performance, but just need a coach that understands where you are and what it takes to take your game to the next level, this program is for you!
The A-Game Athlete Program
… will help you uncover what is keeping you stuck and give you a plan for taking your practice game to competition consistently
… will give you the tools to improve focus and understand what is necessary to confidently perform your skills successfully
… will teach you mental game skills that will address fears at the source so you can perform your skills without fear of future setbacks
… will give you a plan where you know exactly what you need to do at every practice to make progress towards your skills (no more guessing if practice will be ‘good’ or ‘bad’)
… will teach you how to assess your performance so you can leave every practice feeling like you are improving, which means no more rollercoaster emotions on the car ride home from practice
… will increase your confidence and reduce stress at practice and games so you can get back to enjoying your sport and reaching your biggest goals.
This Program is for You If...
You are an athlete, or parent of an athlete, who:
- suffers from anxiety, worry or tension before and/or during games which causes you to doubt your abilities
- struggles to let go of distractions and focus during games because of fear of failure and pressure from parents, coaches, or teammates
- has trouble letting go of mistakes and becomes tense and overcontrolled instead of composed and free to perform with trust
- has a tendency to let your anxiety and stress take the joy away from practices and games
- is tired of putting in the work to improve your skills only to leave practices frustrated and disappointed
- has invested time, energy, and money into technical training to improve your skills but have not been able to fully and consistently transition your training to games
If this is you, I am so glad you are here!
Inside The Program
Module 1 - Overcoming High Expectations
We will teach you how athletes tend to set themselves up for failure before games and practices. You’ll learn how to replace expectations with managable objectives that will actually help you perform well. The Key is No Expectations, High Confidence & Process Goals!
Module 2 - Increasing Focus
You will learn to identify distractions that commonly get in the way of your focus during practices and games. Once you become aware of your distractions, you can catch yourself and refocus back to cues that immerse you in the current task and position you for success.
Module 3 - Increasing Confidence & Self-Talk
Confidence is a mental game skill which means it can be improved. You will learn how to build confidence that comes before skill execution and remains strong through any setback. You will also understand how self-talk contributes to confidence and performance outcomes.
Module 4 - Managing Confidence-Killers
We will uncover the most common confidence-killers that exist to crush your confidence and keep you stuck. You will learn strategies for overcoming self-doubt and self-sabotaging tendencies so that you can experience progress consistently.
Module 5 - Enhancing Trust
Did you know there are two mindsets athletes need to master if they are going to be successful? … You will discover how to successfully transition from the training mindset to a trusting mindset so you can perform well in practices AND games. This is the key to letting go of overthinking and overcontrolling in games that so often leads to frustration and feelings of failure. Don’t condemn those pre-game jitters just yet… they are your friend!
Module 6 - Overcoming Social Pressures
How often do you catch yourself wandering what your coach or parents are thinking of your performance during games? Do you worry about letting your team down? We will work together to understand how social pressures affect you and strategize ways to increase self-respect. This game-changing content not only will help you maintain focus during your performance but it will change the way you value yourself as a person. Bonus… These strategies apply to life beyond your sport!
Module 7 - Letting Go Of Mistakes
Do you have trouble staying motivated in games and practice after mistakes are made? We will teach you about emotional control so that one mistake does not turn into a wasted practice or disastrous game. You will learn how to control your reactions and regain composure so you can finish each performance strong.
Module 8 - Transforming Fears
Together we will uncover the fears that cause you to lose confidence and feel tense during games. Whether it is related to fear of failure, fear of injury/ reinjury, or one of the other common sources of fear, you will learn how to break down the fear and replace it with strategy and trust.
Module 9 - SMART Goal-Setting
Goal-setting is an essential tool for maintaining optimal motivation for practice and games. This is an opportunity for you (the athlete) to take ownership of your progress and develop a plan so you can bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be. You will be freed from the pressure of your ‘potential’ and able to focus on today’s process goals.
Module 10 - Enhancing Practice & Game Efficiency
You will learn how to make the most of every practice and see progress consistently. Together we will develop pre-practice and pre-game routines that will prepare you for success.
Module 11 - Pushing Past Comfort Zones
Have you ever wandered how teams can end up losing a game they were initially dominating? The answer… comfort zones. You will understand self-limiting beliefs and actions that lead to self-sabotage when you may be performing better than you ‘typically’ do. We will teach you how to push through your limits so you can accomplish more than you ever imagined possible.
Module 12 - Managing Perfectionist Tendencies
We will teach you how to achieve balance with perfectionism and use your natural tendencies to your advantage. You will learn the helpful vs. unhelpful traits of perfectionists and how to approach your practices and games to set yourself up for success!
What's Included in the Program?
The program consists of 3 months worth of content and accountability. Here are some program features that are included:
- 12 athlete private coaching sessions to ensure you are consistently applying the content to your practice
- 2 parent check-in/ strategy sessions to offer guidance for supporting your child’s mental game
- Mental Game Assessments to identify mental game challenges and track athlete progress over the course of the program
- Weekly content to address various mental game skills and strategies
- Application worksheets to apply the concepts to each practice so they are using their mental game skills consistently to achieve results
- Full text and email access to your Mental Performance Coach so you are never stuck (even after a “bad” practice or performance)
- Video performance review to assess mental game process in action and offer guidance as well as tips to improve execution.
- Weekly Session Summaries so parents know exactly what the athlete is learning and can support their child in their process.
- Athlete Pre-Call Form for athletes to evaluate their performance on a consistent basis, track progress, and identify areas of focus to make the greatest impact on their game
- Parent Pre-Call form for parents to provide insights and guidance on upcoming session topics as well as offer feedback on the athlete’s progress
- Bonus: Coach Check-In Sessions available upon request to ensure the athlete has a solid support system, creating an environment where the athlete is prepared to thrive!
Total Investment for The Program
... includes 3 months of coaching and all of the content, application, and support shown above
$1,500 One-Time Payment
(Payment Plans Available)
Meet Your Mental Game Coach
I have experienced the frustration of putting in the time, energy, and money into physical abilities only to get to a place where my mind gets in the way. As a competitive cheerleader, I experienced mental blocks at different levels through my career. As an adult, I experienced blocks as an Olympic Weightlifter and Crossfitter where I go to perform a snatch lift only to freeze quickly after getting the bar off of the ground. I figured out how to push through every time but it was at a cost of time, money, and confidence. My desire is to help others get through their blocks and fears faster so they can experience more confidence and joy in their sport and life!
Through my own experience as an athlete and as a cheerleading, gymnastics, and tumbling coach for over a decade who has helped countless athletes overcome setbacks and fears, I know with absolute certainty that the mental game is crucial to success.
All of the physical training athletes spend so much time developing, and the extra coaching parents invest in is only as good as the strength of the athletes mindset.
With my certification through the Mental Game Coaching Professional Program, I now dedicate my life to teaching mental game skills to athletes so they can reach their full potential. My clients would say that I help them build confidence, maximize performance, and help them regain their passion and joy.
I love hearing stories that not only did they see progress in their sport but they noticed a positive change in other areas of their lives as well.
YES, I AM IN! MANDY, HOW DO I GET SIGNED UP
AND START MASTERING MY SKILLS?
Pay in Full and Monthly or BiMonthly Payment Plans Available
I want to make sure you are able to say yes with 100% confidence. Click the link below to send me a message directly!
I promise to get back to you ASAP so you can have everything you need to see
if the Mind Over Mental Block Program is the right fit for you!