This sports confidence coaching program is specifically designed for athletes who are ready to break through fears, increase confidence, and get back to thriving in the sport they love!
If you are looking to finally see progress in your performance, but just need a coach that understands where you are and what it takes to take your game to the next level, this program is for you!
This Program is for You If...
You are an athlete, or parent of an athlete, who:
- suffers from anxiety, worry or tension before and/or during games which causes you to doubt your abilities
- struggles to let go of distractions and focus during games because of fear of failure and pressure from parents, coaches, or teammates
- has trouble letting go of mistakes and becomes tense and overcontrolled instead of composed and free to perform with trust
- has a tendency to let your anxiety and stress take the joy away from practices and games
- is tired of putting in the work to improve your skills only to leave practices frustrated and disappointed
- has invested time, energy, and money into technical training to improve your skills but have not been able to fully and consistently transition your training to games
If this is you, I am so glad you are here!
The A-Game Athlete Program Will...
… help you uncover what is keeping you stuck and give you a plan for taking your practice game to competition consistently
… give you the tools to improve focus and understand what is necessary to confidently perform your skills successfully
… teach you mental game skills that will address fears at the source so you can perform your skills without fear of future setbacks
… give you a plan where you know exactly what you need to do at every practice to make progress towards your skills (no more guessing if practice will be ‘good’ or ‘bad’)
… teach you how to assess your performance so you can leave every practice feeling like you are improving, which means no more rollercoaster emotions on the car ride home from practice
… increase confidence and reduce stress at practice and games so you can get back to enjoying your sport and reaching your biggest goals.
The program consists of 3 or 6-months worth of content, support, and accountability. Here are some program features that are included:
- Weekly or bi-weekly private coaching sessions to offer tailored coaching and support as you work to improve your mental game
- Mental Game Assessments to identify mental game challenges and track your progress over the course of the program
- Mental Game Training Modules to teach mental game concepts, tools, and strategies
- Application worksheets to apply the concepts to your practice and performances. We provide tailored feedback on each worksheet to ensure you understand the concepts and how to apply them effectively.
- Weekly Notifications to remind you of key focus areas each week to encourage consistent application for maximum performance improvement
- Daily coaching and support when you need it so you are never stuck (even after a “bad” practice or performance)
- Athlete Weekly Check-in Form for athletes to evaluate their performance on a consistent basis, track progress, and identify areas of focus to make the greatest impact on their game
- Parent support weekly check-in forms and daily encouragement as you support your child and their mental game
- and More! For full details, sign-up for your No-Cost Performance Check Session by clicking here.
Topics We Will Cover
Overcoming High Expectations
We will teach you how athletes tend to set themselves up for failure before games and practices. You’ll learn how to replace expectations with managable objectives that will actually help you perform well. The Key is No Expectations, High Confidence & Process Goals!
You will learn to identify distractions that commonly get in the way of your focus during practices and games. Once you become aware of your distractions, you can catch yourself and refocus back to cues that immerse you in the current task and position you for success.
Overcoming Social Pressures
How often do you catch yourself wandering what your coach or parents are thinking of your performance during games? Do you worry about letting your team down? We will work together to understand how social pressures affect you and strategize ways to increase self-respect. This game-changing content not only will help you maintain focus during your performance but it will change the way you value yourself as a person. Bonus… These strategies apply to life beyond your sport!
Increasing Confidence & Self-Talk
Confidence is a mental game skill which means it can be improved. You will learn how to build confidence that comes before skill execution and remains strong through any setback. You will also understand how self-talk contributes to confidence and performance outcomes.
Did you know there are two mindsets athletes need to master if they are going to be successful? … You will discover how to successfully transition from the training mindset to a trusting mindset so you can perform well in practices AND games. This is the key to letting go of overthinking and overcontrolling in games that so often leads to frustration and feelings of failure. Don’t condemn those pre-game jitters just yet… they are your friend!
Letting Go Of Mistakes
Do you have trouble staying motivated in games and practice after mistakes are made? We will teach you about emotional control so that one mistake does not turn into a wasted practice or disastrous game. You will learn how to control your reactions and regain composure so you can finish each performance strong.
I want to make sure you are able to say yes with 100% confidence. Click the link below to send me a message directly!
I promise to get back to you ASAP so you can have everything you need to see
if the Mind Over Mental Block Program is the right fit for you!